Monday to Saturday.
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
After hours emergency support available.
Saskatoon in home and office computer, phone, tablet, printer and network support. Setup, Trouble-Shooting and consulting.
1 hour minimum.
$25 travel charge outside city limits.
$1/km after first 25 kilometers.
We Make House Calls.
The Average 1st visit is between 1 and 2 hours. Common issues:
SSD Drive Upgrades, Windows 10 Upgrades, Virus Removal, Performance issues, Crashes & Errors, Display & Power, Device Setup & Transfers
- Crawling under the desk to pull the computer out.
- Dragging the computer down to the shop.
- Waiting days or weeks for the shop to fix it.
- Dragging the computer home.
- Figuring out what wires go where.
- Powering the computer on only to see the problem is still there.
- Typically we can have someone on site the same or next day.
- You get to meet and talk with the technician.
- You get to see the problem fixed.
- You can have other problems or issues corrected as desired.
Mobile Computer Repair Services:
- Backup. Always have 2 copies of anything important on 2 different devices.
- Check your backups. Try restoring a recent file, don't assume it's working.
- Run virus scans. On a regular basis, don't assume it's working.
- Never Pay For Anything. Except us.😃
- If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.
- Don't trust anyone unless you start the conversation. Popups, Emails, Phone calls, your Front Door or on the street. Politely say NO and contact the company directly if interested.
- Don't trust phone numbers found with Google or any other search engine. Make sure you go directly to the companies website, use the phone book or Canada411.ca.
- Don't open attachments or click on links unless you are expecting them.
- Hover over links to see where it points before clicking it (usually shows in bottom left of the window). Example: