- Unpacking, setup and connection support. USB, WiFi/Wireless, Network and even LPT/Parallel port.
- Show you how to change the ink, load the paper and perform a scan/copy.
- Off warranty Commericial Printer & Copier configuration and networking support. Ricoh, Xerox, Canon, HP, etc..
- Canon or Brother printers recommended for home office/small office (less than 10 people). Also recommend Ricoh, but you won't find them in your typical office supply/computer store.
- Reliable, durable and typically easy to setup and use.
- Canon has better picture quality at a higher cost per page.
- Brother prints photos just fine, but hold it up to a Canon print and you will generally see the difference.
- Laser printers have the lowest cost per page in the long run. Toner cartridges cost more than inkjet, but do thousands of pages. Inkjet cartridges do only hundreds of pages...